Technology is disrupting everything today and it certainly hasn’t left the Real Estate business behind. There are so many tools and apps you can choose from that help you stay on top of your business while you’re on the go, so you’re always prepared and have your best foot forward. Our Real Estate whizzes here at Radius have listed their top picks for you.
- Not essentially an app or a tool, but having your website really counts because clients would definitely want to see the profile of who represents them. Showcase yourself with your specialties and achievements on your website to attract more leads from clients. If not, build your profile on popular Real Estate sites like Radius or Realtor, so that your clients can have a good idea about who they’re about to work with.
- As the number of clients, leads and deals increase, it’s apparent that maintaining them is tedious. A good CRM, like the one in Radius, can be your savior. You can easily input the details of your clients, leads, the deals you’re about to close, the deals you’ve closed in the past, and much more. This can really ease your life as a real estate agent because managing relationship with your clients becomes a piece of cake!
- Like in the past, you cannot simply rely on those traditional ways to get leads. Today, there are multiple platforms you can make use of to find a huge number of leads. Having a blown out profile on Radius, Zillow and Realtor is far more beneficial than your clients just getting to know you better. These platforms help you generate leads, and Radius takes lead generation a little further by qualifying your leads for you!
- Are you familiar with every nook and cranny of your city? If not, a navigation app, like Google Maps, really is your best friend. You’ll spend most of your time showcasing the property to buyers and if you don’t make it on time because you took the wrong turn, or worse, you got lost, you can land in quite a bit of a mess. This can be of great help because you’ll always know where you’re going.
- As your client base increases and you’re flooded with transactions, managing your documents can be of great hassle. Luckily, there are apps that enable you to sign documents digitally and manage your transactions as well. One very popular software is DocuSign, which is especially useful for real estate agents because it allows realtor branding and integration with many platforms, along with comprehensive transaction management.
- If you’re working with a huge volume of papers and you need to quickly convert them into a pdf file, a scanning app is sure to come in handy. CamScanner uses your phone’s camera and spruces the images up and converts them into different formats. This is a must-have!
- Picture this. The homeowner gave you the keys to the property you’re about to showcase and you lose them! Not only there’s the apparent problem of losing the keys, but you can also come across to be scatterbrained. Let’s introduce you to key.me, a key copying software, where all you have to do is take a picture of the keys and have them made at a key.me kiosk! You never have to worry about losing keys again!
How many of these do you use? What are your Must-Have Apps? Let us know!
The fastest growing referral network for agents